October 28, 2011
Photo sharing applications are being loved now. Call Instagram in IOS, PicPlz, Streamzoo, Mytubo in Android seemed to make everyone hypnotized by this new social network. One application for the BlackBerry-based photo sharing, Molome also began in gandrungi by BlackBerry users. How do you use? Download this application from the BlackBerry AppWorld. If do not have to download them first BlackBerry AppWorld her here, after it’s looking Molome application, install it and wait until finish
- Once the application Molome installed, do the new account creation first.
- After all is done you asked if you want to tell your friends that you have an account Molome. Can via Twitter and Facebook.
- After that, do the settings profile, bio, upload a photo to photo and other profile.
- Now you’re ready to upload your photos. Use your BlackBerry camera to capture images.
- Select an image to be uploaded to the share by clicking the camera icon.
- After the selected photo will be uploaded to do the selection effect or filter to your photo interesting. There are several filters that can not be directly used because it requires at least a few dozen pictures can only be used once.
- Once it was uploaded.
Your friends can provide like or provide comments on the images you upload and vice versa.
Molome application is also already available for Symbian and Android. So if you have a smartphone with Symbian operating system Android and also can directly use the same account.